oh my god????
Me and my gang
I did not know how much I wanted this.
the most powerful man on earth cocks a smug eyebrow, talks for a while about how the laws don’t apply to him because reasons (no one with a rags-to-riches backstory would ever abuse their power right?)
the screenwriter then inserts some social commentary about surveillance drones and suddenly ejaculates all over the script.
And some days, I just stay up late drawing Saathai / humanformer Starscream. Such is the life of a scobble.
aaaaa the patterns
so what does “basic bitch” even mean
I only hear it in the context of dudes who are all mad and emasculated-feelin on account of a lady not being totally charmed by their desperately-cultivated bohemian cadence and their hat from the 1920s
shigeru miyamoto with cat paws
yeah that’s about it
sassy miyamoto is my favourite miyamoto
“there’s nothing wrong with the video game community”
“I can’t distinguish stupid trolls from people with actual opinions”.
Conveniently left out the one that went “Stop feeling so entitled to have games cater to your wants and ‘requirements’.”
That’s funny since it’s dudes throwing tantrums if video games don’t cater exclusively to their wants and requirements of ”white hetero male hero” by putting more female characters in games since women are nearly half of gamers :’)
“I’m going to pretend this doesn’t happen by saying that the people who do it are ‘only trolling’ and getting mad at the people who call them out for ‘falling for it’ or some shit like that.”
these are incredibly stupid and ignorant things to say whether or not they’re being made ~*~ironically~*~ or whatever else the magic “oh shit someone called me out on my stupid bullshit time for damage control” term is these days
Is Junk Food really cheaper? New York Times article shows a profound example.
THIS. THIS. THISTHISTHIS.
No more excuses, people!!!
- Those prices don’t reflect the price at checkout, only for a single meal. Many people don’t have the money to buy in bulk. Like, there is no frikkin way a whole chicken cost $5.
- Those grocery store prices look pretty damn low for where I live. Remember that food deserts are a very real thing.
- Those meals take TIME to prepare. Many people work multiple jobs and don’t have the time to spend HOURS cooking a single dinner.
- How about the time it takes to clean up after dinner to? Are you going to ask off work or give up sleep to do this?
- What about the gas/water/electricity it takes to make this meal in your own home. You are paying the bills now after all.
- Having a stocked kitchen with all of the pots, pans, spoons, plates, cutting boards, etc, is not FREE. You need to have the money to actually be able to own all of these things.
- Knowing how to COOK that food is not some human instinct. If you’ve never been taught, then you have to learn. Again, this takes time and often money. Cooking classes and cookbooks aren’t free.
- Being able to go to a store requires a CAR and TIME. Neither or those things are free. What about the gas to get to the store? Or bus fare? How about taking time off of work to go do this shopping? If you are on an hourly wage, how much does that amount to?
This post shows an incredible naiveté about how much is REALLY costs (in both time and money) to eat healthy, and it borders of classism to act like poor people are just being lazy or “stupid” for eating fast food.
Thank you! I am so sick of this classist bullshit.
“pfffff poor people right? I bet they’re all just poor on purpose”
— a shitlord
Handy criminal lawyer business card: Remember to “Object loudly so bystanders can hear”.
This pretty much sums it up.
It’s a quote plagiarized from Picasso.
uh, no it’s not. Picasso’s story is just the most popularly-quoted example of a basic principle that is (rightly) well-known among artists. the actual quote from Picasso is so distant from this that I have a hard time saying that this is necessarily derivative of it. similar stories are everywhere — Giotto’s perfect circle, for instance.
A concerning debate in your rights over your image and costume work.
What the fuck is wrong with people.
But it wasn’t until then that we learned what was on the back of the pillows…our butts. So not only do I have to deal with the idea of having my image all over pillows, but now I have to deal with the fact that my rear end is on every single one of them. As if cosplayers don’t already have to deal with being over-sexualized, now this vendor is promoting that idea and the people running AnimeNEXT are condoning that activity.
kill all nerds